SurfSkate Carver Lost 31" Rad Ripper
Please select your options
Add to cart
Do you have doubts? We call you!
Rad Ripper is 80's inspired board, with a longer wheelbase, which will make your stance a little wider, allowing for maximum pump power. You will feel like surfing the perfect break wherever you are.
- Cx trucks: Lightweight TKP truck. It has patented geometry, which makes pumping much more efficient. This means you can get all of your energy straight into pumps, and move forward. The fact that this truck is based on standard skate TKP trucks, makes landing airs and riding fakie easier than on C7. This can help you with air maneuvers, and even riding switch!
- C7 trucks: The truck that started it all. This is the one surfskate truck, that made surf skate the real thing. Made to be the fastest pumping, smoothest turning truck ever, it has a patented system of the second axis on the front truck, which will let you snap the nose and pivot from the tail. This will drive you to the front with great speed. How alike this movement is to surf, is why a lot of pros and amateur surfers choose these trucks to train their moves.
Features of the Carver Lost 31" Rad Ripper:
- Length: 31" / 78.74cm
- Width: 10 1/2" / 26.67cm
- Wheelbase: 17 1/4" / 43.82cm
- Nose: 3" / 7.62cm
- Tail: 6 1/2" / 16.51cm
- Wheels: 68mm Mag Smoke 78A
- Grip Tape: Lost Deck Pad Grip