Fanatic Falcon Carbon 14'x26.75''
Get ready to be pushed as the Falcon’s adaptive style puts you ahead of the fleet. A maximum speed waterline combined with just the right amount nose lift delivers uninterrupted speed and glide, no matter how aggressive the chop.
The feather light Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish construction enhances acceleration and response time. An absolute pleasure to paddle in any situation, and it is equipped with a specially designed RTM Race fin for premium race performance.
Key features of the Fanatic Falcon 14'x26.75'' Carbon:
- Outline with straightened mid section for maximum stability and minimum drag
- Low entry rocker line with fine tuned bottom shape for optimized water flow in slight chop and flat water conditions
- Added nose lift to prevent catching or nose diving
- High apex with plenty of extra volume in the rails of the front section of the board for uninterrupted glide over chop and forgiving steering when catching runners
- Hard release edges from centre to tail for maximum stability and clean water release
- Deck shape with slight recess and increased volume pulled all the way to the rails for extra stability
- Clean open deck for easy manoeuvring, kick turns and quick water drainage
- Super light weight construction
- CAD analyzed surfaces and curve flow
- Drop pintail outline for maximum control and reduced lift and drag off the tail
Features of the PaddleSurf Fanatic Falcon 14'x26.75'' Carbon:
- Length: 14' (approx. 426.7 cm)
- Width: 26.75" (approx 67.9 cm)
- Volume: 310 Liters
- Rider weight: Up to 100 Kgs.
- Fin: SUP Race M 19.5 cm RTM/US Box