Go Foil Maliko IWA
The Go Foil Maliko IWA system has been designed for riders who have some experience in SUP foil, or for those who are not afraid to start with a complicated system. This foil works at full capacity in downwind conditions with powerful waves, where its minimum surface makes the board move quickly. It is designed for light riders who can go up with a smaller wing surface. To assemble the system, you need a paddle board with a tuttle box (box for foil) or install one on your board, either by yourself or by a shaper.
This pack includes the IWA 180 fin that offers a good balance between stability and maneuverability. It is a foil for medium level, where the rider is stable on the board in flat conditions keeping a specific direction as well as introducing a smooth lateral roll to make wide turns. The next step is to start making more radical turns and surfing with the choppy sea. In these conditions is where the Go Foil Maliko IWA 180 offers its maximum performance.
The Go Foil Maliko IWA 180 pack includes:
- Pre Preg Carbon Fiber built in an autoclave providing strength and light weight.
- IWA 180 fins set
- Bag for transport
- Mast length: 62.2 cm approx (24.5")
- Fuselage length: 62.2 cm approx (30")
- Front wing width: 79.2 cm approx (31.5")
- Stabilizer width: 54.6 cm approx (21.5")
- Weight: 3.5 kgs approx (7.75 pounds)