Naish Glide Inflatable 2020 14'x30"
The Glide is a board designed for people who wants to make a long distance trip and explore the world around. It is a perfect board for open water as well as water inland, in both conditions the board gives you the best performance with an optimized sailing with each stroke. It is good for entry level and experienced paddlers who want to go further and faster.
The main advantage of the inflatable board is to go everywhere easily. You can keep the board in the backpack and carry it in the car, the train or the airplane to paddle where you want, with the security that you will have a great experience on every water. So start to plan your next trip and enjoy the board paddling in the river or the sea.
The Glide 14’x30" features extra cargo straps, so you can pack even more items for those longer touring trips. Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail of the board. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster! Additional handles in the nose make getting in and out of the water on slippery banks faster and easier than ever. The double density deck pad provides a soft, comfortable surface to get on and off the board, while providing a secure grip while standing and riding.
Key features of the Naish Glide Inflatable:
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch = Superior stiffness + lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges = Increases paddling efficiency by reducing wasted energy from surface tension on the tail
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Double Density Pads = Easy positioning on the board + great grip while paddling + soft on your body while getting on and off the board
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- Added Deck Handles = Easy to get in & out of the water in any situation
- Added Cargo Strap = Pack extra gear to go further!
- Accessory Mount = Attach your GPS or POV camera
Features of the Naish Glide Inflatable 14'0"x30"
- Length: 14' (426.7 cm)
- Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Thickness: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Volume: 327 L
- Fin: Central Fin 10" US-Box
- Rider weight: <120 kg
In the following video you can watch the board:
And the 3D animation: