Naish SUP Mana 9'8'' GSX 2019
Please select your options
Add to cart
Do you have doubts? We call you!
The Naish SUP Mana 9'8'' GSX 2019 great for all-around cruising, touring, learning the basics and riding small waves, the Mana 9’8” GSX features an extra wide outline throughout the nose, midsection and tail, which delivers incredible stability. Adding to its sizeable sweet spot is a contoured deck, full rails and squared tail, which heighten stability whether a rider is pivoting, standing still, or traveling a straight line. For those looking to cruise, this board’s quad-concave bottom channels water from nose to tail and delivers phenomenal straight-line gliding for a board of this length.
Features of Naish Mana 10'0"
- Length: 9'8" (approx. 294.6 cm)
- Width: 34" (approx 86.4 cm)
- Thickness: 4 7/8" (approx 12.4 cm)
- Volume: 200 Litres
- Fins: US 10.5
- Weight: 13.6 kgs
- Ideal for riders up to 113 kg
- Deck pad with kick tail in both constructions.
- Naish exclusive ergonomic handle for improved handling.