Radz Kiddy Carbon Adjustable paddle
This paddle is made of carbon and features a thin spade with a thin tip for a large water intake in the middle. It also features a double concavity blade that is inserted into the water at a pronounced dihedral angle, which gives great stability to the paddling while eliminating the vibration of the blade.
It is excellent for distance races, for generating speed, catching waves or just Touring.
Features of the SUP Paddle Radz Kiddy Carbon Adjustable:
- Length of blade: 40 cm
- Width of blade: 18cm
- Pole: carbon
- Handle: narrow and rounded carbon, ergonomic design
- Row weight: 450 grams
- Stiffness of the pole: Medium- Hard
- Configuration: Race-Waves
- Color: Black and white with logo on the handle.
- Rider weight range: 30 to 65 kgs