Starboard Lima Prepreg Carbon 2022
Please select your options
M / 29 mm Carbon S35 2022
L / 29 mm Carbon S35 2022
XL / 29 mm Carbon S40 2022
L / 29 mm Carbon S40 2022
M / 29 mm Carbon S40 2022
M / 27.5 mm Carbon S40 2022
Add to cart
Do you have doubts? We call you!
Features of the Starboard Lima Prepreg Carbon 2022:
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
- The lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line. Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
- Square blade tip for instant power and rounded edges providing forgiving redirecting
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
- Only available in the best Prepreg Carbon Construction with Prepreg Carbon Shaft
- Top of the line paddle, super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability of both blade and board.
- 29 mm rounded shaft ultra-lightweight with M and L blade for longer and more efficient paddle session with lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction
- 27.5 mm rounded shaft ultra-lightweight with M blade for small hands
|Starboard Lima 2022||S||M||L||XL|
|Blade length||20.9" / 53.1 cm||20.9" / 53.3 cm||21.1" / 53.7 cm||21.2" / 54. cm|
|Blade width||5.9" / 14.9 cm||6.3" / 16 cm||6.7" / 16.9 cm||7.2" / 18.4 cm|
|Blade area||76.5 in2 / 494 cm2||83 in2 / 534 cm2||88 in2 / 567 cm2||95 in2 / 612.4 cm2|
|Shaft Max Length||86.2" / 219 cm||86.3" / 219.2 cm||86.4" / 219.6 cm||86.6" / 219.9 cm|
|Weight||390 grs||400 grs||410 grs||416 grs|
Watch the following video with the new Starboard Lima: