Pack Starboard SUP Whopper 10'0"x34" ASAP 2018 + Paddle
The Starboard Whopper 10'0", was the first board with 34" of width, that was an important new in that moment for the SUP history. Nowadays is something usual to find boards with this size in the catalog of all brands of the market, but the Whopper is the essence of the allround paddle boards, it's good for riders up to 100 kgs and also a little more, depending on the rider's ability. It's the most recommended composite board for everyone and the best option to start surfing small waves without effort.
The Starboard SUP Whopper 10'0"x34" ASAP 2018 is the leader board of the entry level SUP boards segment for its easy to use, benefits and fun.
The Starboard Tufskin adjustable paddle has the features to be used for beginners and schools, it's a solid paddle with a premium finished in spite of belong to the basic range. It's highy recommended for rental services too.
Premium glass and hybrid carbon shaft with an ABS blade make an excellent paddle. The S35 Hybrid Carbon shaft is one of the best of the market and it will surprise you for the good feeling when it is in your hands..
This pack includes: the Starboard Whopper board + Starboard Tufskin Adjustable paddle + leash Surf Logic 10' (or similar)
Features of the Starboard SUP Whopper 10'0"x34" ASAP 2018:
- Length: 10'0" (approx. 304.4 cm)
- Width: 34" (approx 86.2 cm)
- Thickness: 4.3" (approx 11 cm)
- Tail width: 18.5'' (approx 47.1 cm)
- Volume: 171 liters
- Fins: 6 3/4" central fin + M4.7" side fins
- Weight: 11,27 kgs
- Rider weight: Up to 110 kgs
- Bottom shape: Mono-Concave to V with double concave to tail concave.
- There is the inflatable version: Astro (you can see it clicking here)