Starboard SUP Hypernut 7'4'' x 30" Starlite 2018
The Starboard SUP Hyper Nut 7'4'' x 30'' belongs to the Innovation range by Starboard. This family gives SUP surfers the posibility to have the last board if we talk about innovation and design in SUP, looking for the best performance in the waves.
The design of the Hyper Nut makes a short board with the same stability like the bigger boards but it's fast, reactive and has the best maneuverability of the Starboard range for waves. Manage the Hyper Nut is an easy task although you are a heavy rider. This model can be ride by a person up to 90 kgs.
This shape is very used in the point breaks of Australia, Hawaii and France where they have been tried for a lot of surfers in a variety of waves.
Features of the Starboard SUP Hyper Nut 7'4"x30" Starlite 2018:
- Length: 7'4" (approx. 224.4 cm)
- Width: 30" (approx 76.1 cm)
- Thickness: 3.9" (approx 9.8 cm)
- Tail width: 21'' (approx 53.4 cm)
- Volume: 106 Liters
- Fins: Quad configuration 2x4.7'' + 2x4.5'' (Bio Resin Light Core)
- Weight: 7.63 kgs
- Rider weight: Up to 90 kgs
- High quality deck pad