Starboard SUP Whopper 9'5"x33" Starshot 2018
Now you can ride a smaller Whopper than regular with a shorter length that gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf. Start to do paddling with this board is a great choice for small-medium riders or those who want to have a board focused on waves and surfing.
The Starboard SUP Whopper 9'5"x33" Starshot 2018 is for a rider up to 100 kgs who wants a stable shape for the beginning steps and wants to surfing too.
This board elongs to the Surf'n Cruise serie by Starboard, that offers boards with a wide nose and tail for stability, and 3/4 EVA Deck pad for extra grip.
Features of the Starboard SUP Whopper 9'5"x33" Starshot 2018:
- Length: 9'5" (approx. 287 cm)
- Width: 33" (approx 83.8 cm)
- Thickness: 4.4" (approx 11.3 cm)
- Tail width: 18'' (approx 45.8 cm)
- Volume: 166 Liters
- Fins:170 Bio Resin Light Core + 2x M4.7" injection molded.
- Weight: 10.79 Kgms
- Rider weight: Up to100 kgs