Starboard SUP Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2017
The Stand-up Paddle 8'10 "x32" Starlite 2017 belongs to the Wide Point range of Starboard. A very easy to use board, ideal for riders looking for a versatile board and with which they can quickly evolve and move to the waves, without losing the comfort and stability of a wide board.
It is the perfect SUP board for riders up to 95 kgs or for those looking for comfort and total stability on a short PaddleSurf board.
This model has an optimized shape with a reduction in the volume, a slightly softer rocker and a slight redesign of the outline in the nose and tail.
All this results in excellent performance in the waves.
Features of the PaddleSurf Starboard SUP Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2017:
- Length: 8'10 "(approx 269.2 cm)
- Width: 32 "(approx 81.3 cm)
- Thickness: 4.2 "(approx 10.6 cm)
- Tail width: 18.4 '' (approx 46.8 cm)
- Volume: 140 liters.
- FIns: thruster format with US Box 170 central keel (Bio Resen Light Core) and side M4.7 "(injection molded).
- Weight of the board: 9.89 kgms
- Weight of the rider: Although Starboard recommends it for riders up to 95 kgms, it is suitable for 100 kgms or even more depending on the level.
- High quality deck pad
Why do we like the Starboard SUP Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2017?The Wide Point range of Starboard is the one that best combines features allround with a focus of waves. They are the most sold and appreciated by SUPers around the world.
Shape renovated that makes it even more surfer than its predecessor.
Starlite technology with excellent value for money.
The 8'10 "is the board that brings together the best balance between ease and maneuverability of all the Wide Point, nevertheless choose the most suitable model for your weight.
It is suitable for light riders looking for a board for everything.
It is perfect for riders up to 100 kgms, and even more if your level is medium-high.
If you are a SUP surfer, the Wide Point 8'10 '' is your board.