Starboard SUP Wide Point 9'5"x32" Starlite 2018
Stand up Paddle board Starboard SUP Wide Point 9'5"x32" belongs to Starboard Wide Point series. These are easy to use boards, suitable for riders looking for an allround board that can take them to the next level and surf, without losing the comfort and stability of wider boards.
Its fine rails and outline design make it the perfect choice for handling among the waves. Fun and high performance combined in a Paddle Surf board.
This is the board we would recommend to Riders up to 100 kgs who are looking for a board they can evolve with.
This series is formed by four Starboard-designed shapes that emphasize Performance and Comfort, which makes them perfect to pick up SUP and steadily improve your abilities. These boards are perfect for those that take up SUP while thinking of surfing. The more your surfing improves, the smaller the board size we would recommend. Choose the model that better adapts to your skill level, style and weight.
Features of PaddleSurf Starboard SUP Wide Point 9'5"x32" 2018:
- Length: 9'5" (aprox. 304.8 cm)
- Width: 32" (aprox 86.4 cm)
- Thickness: 4.4" (aprox 12 cm)
- Tail width: 18.4'' (aprox 45 cm)
- Volume: 153 Litres
- Fins: thruster format with central Hexcel 185 and M4.7" side fins
- Weight: 9.49 kgs
- Max rider weight: Up to 100 kg
- High quality Deck pad
What do we like about the Starboard SUP Wide Point 9'5"x32"?
- Starboard's Wide Point series combines allround performance with a surfer approach.
- They are among the best selling and loved SUP boards in the world.
- You only need to choose the right size for you.
- Available in Starshot construction, with an amazing value
- To us, the 9'5" model is perfect for begginers and those looking to hone their skills and improve becuase of its stability.
- Nonetheless, you should choose the right model for your weight.
- A cool board for starting with SUP.
- It's also a very surfer shape.
- Perfect for riders up to 100 kg or even more if rider is at mid to advanced level.
- If that's what you are looking for and you weight under 100 kgs, this could be your board.
If you are still not sure about which model to choose, we would love to help you. Each shape can be manufactured with different construction technologies.
How to choose the right PaddleSurf Starboard Wide Point board for you?
|Volume||198 litres||178 litres||153 litres||140 litres||123 litres|
|Max rider weight||up to 115 kg||up to 105 kg||up to 100 kg||up to 95 kg||up to 90 kg|
*The best selling construction is Starshot
*Due to its popularity, we have decided to keep the whole line and constructions in stock. Check with us regarding delivery dates