Starboard SUP Kids Pro 7'x24" ASAP 2019
The Starboard SUPKIDS Pro 7'x24" ASAP 2019 paddle board is the best option that you can find for small riders to surf the waves and progress quickly to evolve to a high level of surfing.
The ASAP construction is designed to be used safely, thanks to its soft deck and protections. It is perfect for children to "mistreat" it because it is very resistant and durable.
For beginners up to 35 kgs. intermediate level up to 50 kgs, and for riders of high level >40 kgs.
The shape of the bottom begins with a concave to finish with a double concave.
This table definitely guarantees the little SUPers absolute fun and will learn quickly, being able to evolve without limits.
* Very limited availability throughout the season.
Features of the Starboard SUP Kids Pro 7'x24" ASAP 2019 paddle board:
- Length: 7' (aprox. 213.4 cm)
- Width: 24" (aprox 61 cm)
- Thickness: 3.4" (aprox 8.6 cm)
- Tail width: 16.8'' (aprox 42.7 cm)
- Volume: 66 Liters
- Fins: thruster system
- Board weight: 4.9 kgs
- Rider weight: Up to 40 kgs.
- High quality pad, soft top layer and reinforcements on the nose and tail.