Starboard SUP Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2019
The stand up paddleboard Starboard Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2019 belongs to the Wide Point range of Starboard. A series of very easy to use boards, ideal for riders looking for a versatile board and with which they can evolve quickly and move to the waves, without losing the comfort of a wide board.
It is the perfect SUP board for riders of up to 100 kg or for those who seek comfort and total stability in a short PaddleSurf board.
This model has an optimized shape with a reduction in the volume of the edges and a somewhat softer rocker. This year also, the brand makes the Wide Point more agile and offers more control than ever, thanks to the more marked V, the tail more square and the nose raised.
All this results in excellent performance in the waves.
Features of the PaddleSurf Starboard Wide Point 8'10"x32" Starlite 2019:
- Length: 8'10" (approx 269.2 cm)
- Width: 32" (approx 81.3 cm)
- Thickness: 4.3" (approx 10.9 cm)
- Tail width: 18.3" (approx 46.5 cm)
- Volume: 143 liters.
- FIns: Center: 170 / Side: 4.7'' (Thruster and Quad config.)
- Weight of the board: 9 kgs
- Weight of the rider: Although Starboard recommends it for riders up to 95 kgs, it is suitable for 100 kgs or even more depending on the level.
- High quality deck pad