Starboard Sprint Wood Carbon 2022
The Sprint is not just Starboard’s fastest race board; it’s possibly the proven fastest board in the world, winning more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in the industry. The new 2022 refinements are faster and more efficient, yet maintains similar stability as the 2021 models.
What's new on 2022?
- The Sprint is possibly the fastest board in the world, winning more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in the industry.
- Complete change in hull design from the previous years.
- New outline shape is narrower in the nose, giving you faster acceleration and a longer lasting glide with every stroke.
- Narrow nose makes it very responsive for you to steer and track the board and so is designed for flat water only.
- The standing area through to the tail is kept wide to compensate from the narrow nose, giving stability at the standing and stable platform for you to bouy turn.
- Available in the lightest, fastest and strongest Carbon Sandwich Technolog too.
As you can check, the new Sprint has changed from last year and now it is faster than ever. Just take the Sprint you like most and win, win & win races.
Features of the Starboard Sprint Wood Carbon 2022:
|14' / 426.7 cm||23" / 58.4 cm||10.7" / 27.2 cm||270 L||13.6 kg||<90 kg||Race Ultra|
|14' / 426.7 cm||25.5" / 64.9 cm||10.8" / 27.4 cm||300 L||14.1 kg||<105 kg||Race Ultra|
In the following video you can know more about the new Sprint and enjoy with the images of this rocket: