Terms and Conditions
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), below are the general information data hoenalu.com website:
Business Name: Waterman Store, S.L. (hereinafter, HoeNalu)
Address: C / Madera 9A, La Ermita Industrial Estate, 29603 Marbella - Málaga
Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga, Volume 5559, Book 4466, Folio 181, Inscription 1 with sheet MA-136487
Phone: +34 951 204 184
The Client agrees to access the website, to make the correct use thereof, its services and contents under the provisions of current legislation, in case of not complying with said requirement or not complying with the terms and conditions set forth herein, HoeNalu reserves the right to withdraw immediately and without prior notice, access to the website.
HoeNalu reserves the right to add, delete, change or modify at any time, the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the conditions required to use the website. In the same way, it reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time.
The products offered in HoeNalu are limited to those that appear on the website hoenalu.com, which are related to the SUP (Stand Up Paddle), Surf, Windsurf and Kitesurf and are valid for Spain, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, Continental Portugal (Azores and Madeira are not included), Continental Italy (Sicily, Sardinia and Capri are not included), Germany, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Ireland and Great Britain (Guermsey, Jersey and Isle of Man not included).
2. OrdersClients must, during the purchase process, fully and without reservation accept the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, which in any case will be included by means of a link in the confirmation email of the purchase, so that they can be filed by users for their purchase. reproduction when necessary.
3. Prices and Payment MethodsAll of the prices for the products on this website have the Spanish VAT included. We are able to sell to business with a registered European VAT that will be verified and correctly applied on the final step of the checkout process.
When making the order, the Customer may freely choose to pay for the purchases made in the following payment systems:
- Payment by credit card using the Stripe payment gateway. This purchase process gives you immediate confirmation without an additional cost to the client through Stripe payment gateway in a secure manner that is integrated with the purchase process in the online shop. You can complete the form with the details of your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card by selecting this option in the checkout process.
- PayPal, also using a credit card. The transaction process is completely managed by PayPal without additional cost to the client. PayPal is a secure online payment platform which is well-known and has many users worldwide. If you select this payment method when you “Confirm Order”, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page to make the payment using your PayPal account or directly through the use of either a Visa, MasterCard, Tarjeta Aurora or American Express credit card.
- Bank payment or cash – Additionally, there is the option to pay directly in cash or using a bank transfer, whose instructions will appear on the screen and you can confirm below them. We recommend including the order number in your Hoenalu transfers and/or cash payments. Deliveries will be made after we have confirmation that the payment has been received.
- You will find the bank details for our accounts below:
SWIFT/BIC CODE: BBVAESMM
CCC: 0182 4290 94 0201578367
IBAN: ES30 0182 4290 9402 0157 8367
ACCOUNT NAME: Waterman Store, SL
HoeNalu issues to the Customer an invoice corresponding to its purchase in digital format. However, the User may request an invoice in paper form requesting it by email to email@example.com.
4. Offers, Discounts and PromotionsAll offers, discounts and promotions presented on the HoeNalu website will have indefinite validity unless otherwise defined. They may be subject to change, at any time and without prior notice. To check the validity of a coupon or details and conditions visit the following page.
These changes may include:
- Prices marked
- Value of the discount
- Products that compose it
- Be deactivated from the online store
5. Purchase ProcessAny User can add any available product to the shopping cart and continue with the purchase process following the steps indicated to complete it.
The steps to complete an order are:
- Add the products to the basket, in it you can update the quantities or eliminate any product you do not want to buy. To continue to the next step, you must press the "Pass by Box" button.
- In this step if you are not registered on the website, we will ask you to register to continue. At this point, you can add your username and password if you have them or complete the registration on the website. The system will automatically redirect you to the next step.
- Here you must provide the following mandatory information in order to place the order: name and surname or company name, VAT number, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number and email address, shipping method, application of any discount coupon or active promotion. In the next payment you will be able to review your order before confirming it and then proceed to pay it through our available forms of payment.
- Once the order has been paid, we will notify you and confirm it by email and we will receive a notification that an order has been placed. From this moment on a maximum period of one working day (24 hours within the normal working day) we will process your order. In the case, of having to wait for the subsequent confirmation of the payment, we will place your order on hold and confirm it once we receive the payment. The User will have a maximum of 72 hours to make the payment, otherwise the order will be canceled automatically. As soon as we receive the notification of a new order, we will be in contact with you to complete the delivery of the same.
In order to complete an order, the Client must register on our website providing their personal data and defining an email to assign a username and password, which will allow access to a private access area ("My Account").
Each registered Customer may, within "My Account":
- Modify your personal data
- Modify your password
- Review the history and status of your "Orders".
- Obtain the redeemable coupons acquired to be printed and used.
- As also access any functionality or specific promotion for that user.
6. Shipping and delivery of productsThis website offers its products for the Spanish territory, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, Continental Portugal (Azores and Madeira are not included), Continental Italy (Sicily, Sardinia and Capri are not included), Germany, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Ireland and Great Britain (Guermsey, Jersey and Isle of Man not included). Our delivery service only covers the territories defined here.
The products purchased on our website will be delivered to the shipping address or delivery specified by the user during the purchase process, or may be picked up by our store in the case of having selected the option "Store Pickup". In order to process an order and send it (or pick it up) HeoNalu must have verified that it has been paid in full.
Delivery services are carried out in collaboration with several logistics operators, depending on the area or type of product purchased. In none of the cases, a product can be served in PO Boxes, hotels or non-permanent addresses.
We do our best to keep the stock up-to-date, but in case of not having availability some products may be delayed within the defined delivery period, in any case we will always contact via email to keep you informed of your order and be able to communicate the deadline where we can send you the items you have purchased.
All orders are processed in a maximum time of 24 hours on weekdays, so an order requested on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, will be processed on Monday. At the time of processing and under normal operating conditions, delivery times vary from 2 to 5 working days within mainland and from 4 to 15 working days for the rest of the areas where deliveries can be made. In any case, the maximum term to deliver the order, unless the parties agree otherwise, is thirty (30) days from the day following receipt of the order confirmation and payment of the same. In the case of requiring any customs management, the delivery time may be altered and will always be communicated to the client.
For orders that include fixed paddles and/or composite boards of 9' or over please see the restrictions section.
The shipping costs for each order will be indicated during the purchase process and not before being confirmed by the user. These shipping costs are not included in the price of the products and are governed by the following:
Destinations where we ship:
- Spain (peninsula), Balearic Islands and Portugal (except Azores and Madeira)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
- Rest of Europe, divided in 6 zones (Z):
- Z1: Germany, France
- Z2: Italy (except Serdeña,, Capri and Sicily), Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom (except Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man), Holland, Luxembourg
- Z3: Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary
- Z4: Slovenia, Sweden, Slovakia, Ireland, Romania, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia
- Z5: Croatia, Serbia, Norway, Bulgaria
- Z6: Turkey, Greece
If you wish to pick up your order directly in our warehouse, you must select “Store Pickup” while placing your order. Bear in mind that even if you entered a shipping address in the appropriate field, if you select “Store Pickup” your order will not be shipped. Store Pickup orders do not incur any shipping fees.
- Spain (peninsula), Balearic Islands and Portugal (except Azores and Madeira): All orders to deliver in Spain (peninsula), Balearic Islands and Portugal (except Azores and Madeira), which are greater than € 50 will have free shipping.
- Free Shipping for the rest of Europe: Free shipping for orders over 150,00 € including VAT, to zones 1,2,3 and 4, and for orders over 300,00 € for zones 5 and 6.
- Spain (peninsula), Balearic Islands and Portugal (except Azores and Madeira): Free shipping for orders over € 50.00 including VAT.
- Spain (peninsula), Balearic Islands and Portugal (except Azores and Madeira): Shipping costs € 5.00 for orders under € 50.00 including VAT.
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, require special treatment due to their management in Customs both for the departure of the Peninsula and entry into the different locations. They will have a base shipping cost of € 35.00 for orders with small packages. If the order includes a large accessory, the cost will increase to € 48.00 per shipment. If the order includes an inflatable table, the cost will be € 80.00 per shipment. In case of including or having a SUP table of measures less than 12'will have a total cost of shipping will be € 200.00 and for orders that include a table with a size greater than or equal to 12' the total cost of shipping will increase to € 300.00. If the client has a carrier to manage the shipment, we require that you contact HoeNalu before placing the order
- Free Shipping for the rest of Europe: Free shipping for orders over 150,00 € including VAT, to zones 1,2,3 and 4, and for orders over 300,00 € for zones 5 and 6.
- Shipping costs for the rest of Europe: For orders less than € 150 including VAT. Shipping costs will apply as per the following table:
Package Size Z1 Z2 Z3 Z4 Z5 Z6 Very Small 15 € 18 € 25 € 25 € 40 € 64 € Small 20 € 26 € 33 € 34 € 50 € 67 € Medium o Paddle 34 € 38 € 43 € 50 € 58 € 126 € Big/Long 51 € 58 € 67 € 71 € 104 € 190 € Extra Big/Long 150 € 170 € 190 € 200 € 300 € 380 €
Package size are as follows:
- Very Small: small accessories weighting less than 2 kilograms
- Small: small accessories weighting more than 2 kilograms and less than 10 kilograms, including kites, adjustable and 3-piece paddles
- Paddle: Fixed paddles.
- Medium: Inflatable boards, Surf and Kite boards and compact sails
- Big/Long: Longboards, Windsurf Sails and Paddle Surf boards shorter than 10'
- Extra Big/Long: Stand up paddle boards bigger than 10' and Windsurf boards
- If the client has a carrier to manage the shipment, we require that you contact HoeNalu before placing the order
Restrictions on shipments of rigid Stand Up Paddle boards:
All rigid Stand Up Paddle boards usually exceed 3 meters in length and due to limitations of the carriers it may not be possible to get them to the delivery address specified by the customer. Therefore, the following restrictions or conditions on shipments will apply:
- The carrier will only be obliged to leave the package in the building's doorway or entrance of an address, he will not be obliged to take it to any room, going up or down stairs.
- For the case of tables greater than or equal to 9'(with approx. 3.15m packaging), the customer may be required to go to the warehouse or delegation that the carrier estimates to return to the table. The client may request a budget for the extra cost of home delivery, which once approved by the customer, will have to pay to manage delivery at home. This may affect the delivery times.
7. Returns and withdrawal
The product is defective or has been damaged during transport:
In the event that the product is defective, the Customer can return it with all its accessories, HoeNalu assuming the shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and the return of the same. HoeNalu will proceed to resend the repaired or replaced product, completely free of charge.
HoeNalu makes available to the Client our transport company for the withdrawal of merchandise, free of charge. If the Client wishes to return the merchandise with a transport company different from the one proposed by HoeNalu, and the transport company selected by the Customer offers higher rates, the Customer will assume the difference of the transport cost.
The Customer may communicate his intention to make a refund for these reasons through the form that can be accessed through the following link: Returns
Right of withdrawal:
The Client who holds the status of consumer or user in accordance with article 3 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (TRLGDCU), may also exercise their right of withdrawal within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt.
This right of withdrawal shall not apply to "The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized" as established in article 103. c) and d) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 , which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
The refund of the purchase price will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been checked and, unless we inform you otherwise, it will be made through the same means of payment used for the payment of the order and, in any case, in a maximum of 14 calendar days from the reliable reception of the request for withdrawal. The Customer will return or deliver the product to HoeNalu, or a person authorized by HoeNalu to receive them, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which they were delivered. communicate your request of withdrawal to HoeNalu. The term will be considered fulfilled if the Client makes the return of the goods before the term of 14 calendar days has ended. The return expenses derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the Client.
The Client will assume the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same, different from that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In this sense, HoeNalu will analyze the state of the product in respect of which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and in the corresponding cases, will communicate in a reliable manner to the Client the existence and amount of this depreciation in the price of the product justifying it in all cases in objective and testable criteria.
The Client may exercise his right of withdrawal by:
- Sending of communication sent by postal mail to Waterman Store S.L. by letter addressed to Calle Madera 9A, La Ermita Industrial Estate, 29603 - Marbella, Málaga
- By sending email to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through any other notification mechanism valid in law.
You will be able to use the model of withdrawal form shown below, although its use is not obligatory: Form Model Right Withdrawal.
In the event that the Customer has returned a product based on a supposed defect or error in the goods and finally determined that there is no such defect or error, the return costs shall be borne by the Customer.
8. Customer Service
HoeNalu makes available to the Customer a ticket system, managed through the email email@example.com which can be accessed from your private area through your user account to communicate any incident or issue related to the purchase of a product. on our website
Each communication that we formulate in this way will be answered within a maximum period of 72 hours on a business day.
Also, we inform you that we have Claims Sheets at our company headquarters.
All the products offered on our website are covered by the guarantees provided by the manufacturers and distributors of each brand. This guarantee will be managed free of charge for all customers who will always benefit from it when buying any product through our online SUP store.
At the moment, whenever any incident arises, the Customer must contact through firstname.lastname@example.org to report it, including the problem in detail, as well as the contribution of any visual material such as photos to be able to show it. In any case you must provide the following photos, essential to process the guarantees with any of the brands.
- Photo of the complete product
- Photo(s) or video of the detail of the product problem
- Photo(s) of the serial number of the product
At the moment of receiving the request, it will automatically enter our ticket system to be able to follow up, in case any requirement is missing we will respond as soon as possible to be able to inform and indicate the steps to follow. We will try at all times to notify periodically to keep the client informed about the status of their guarantee until the moment of receiving the acceptance or denial of the guarantee by the manufacturer or distributor.
All our products are guaranteed nationally, against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of delivery. The warranty does not include damage caused by misuse or habitual wear.
In case of defective product will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract, steps that will be free for the consumer and user. HoeNalu will answer for the lack of conformity that is manifested within a period of two years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform HoeNalu of the lack of conformity within two months of knowing it.
In any case, all shipping costs or returns originated by the guarantee process will be assumed by HoeNalu.
Unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided they meet all the requirements expressed below:
- They conform to the description made by the seller and have the qualities of the product that the seller has presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- They are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily destined.
- Presenten the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that the consumer and user can reasonably expect, given the nature of the product.
10. Protection of personal dataIn accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ( General regulation of data protection or RGPD), the personal data that you provide during the purchase process will be treated by Waterman Store SL, Head of Treatment with headquarters C / Madera 9A, La Ermita Industrial Estate, 29603 Marbella - Málaga. Telephone: +34 951 204 184. Delegate of Data Protection: Mamen Fernández. E-Mail: email@example.com.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of these Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Likewise, your data will be used to send you commercial communications about HoeNalu products and services, based on HoeNalu's legitimate interest in customer loyalty, unless you object to it by checking the corresponding box in the purchase process.
Your data will be kept during the statutory limitation periods for liability in tax matters.
The user data is hosted on servers of Axarnet Comunicaciones S.L. (www.axarnet.es), C / Cipriano Maldonado Jiménez, Local 3F. 29740 - Torre del Mar (MALAGA).
Also, CableData Telecom S.L. (cabledatatelecom.com) shares headquarters with HoeNalu and provides hosting, design and web development support services, as well as administrative and accounting services.
For all those users and customers who finance their purchases with Aplazame, the following information will be applied, as the personal data will be transferred to APLAZAME, only if a purchase is requested with this form of payment.
In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD is informed and expressly agrees that the data collected on your purchase history will be transferred to APLAZAME, S.L. (hereinafter "APLAZAME"), with address in Madrid Round of the Buganvilla de Rey, 131, N.I.F B-87.074.977 with the purpose that APLAZAME can analyze, evaluate and manage the credits that you as a user request. At any time, you can revoke this consent and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability as a user, sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise the rights set forth below, by sending an e-mail or postal mail from HoeNalu, indicated at the beginning of this section.
- Right of access to personal data: you can ask the company for information about whether you are treating your data and what treatments you are doing.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case it is incorrect or its suppression if it ceases to be necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to the portability of the data to a new Responsible.
- In case you consider that there is a violation of your right to data protection by the company, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
11. Age of the ClientThe Client can only contract if he is of legal age and / or has the legal capacity to join. Otherwise, the responsibility for making orders for minors will be borne by the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
12. Security of your dataPart of our commitment is to guarantee your confidentiality and security in the data that you provide us. Therefore all communications and access are made through secure connections (https://) making use of an SSL security certificate with encryption of up to 256 bits, which guarantees secure communication between your browser and our servers.
For a better experience in the use and to maintain the levels of quality and security, we recommend making use of the latest versions of any of the current browsers. If when accessing our site you have any problem or do not visualize any element correctly, you can contact via email email@example.com and we will look for a quick and effective solution to your problem.