Ocean&Earth Mark Richards Ezi-Rider Rasta Softboard
Please select your options
Add to cart
Do you have doubts? We call you!
Features of the Ocean&Earth Mark Richards Ezi-Rider Softboard:
- TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- MR Ezi Rider Twin Fin 5'6'' x 20 3/4'' x 2 5/16'' - 37 L - for riders <70 kg
- MR Ezi Rider Twin Fin 6'0'' X 21 5/8'' X 3 1/8'' - 47 L - for riders <85 kg