Join us to enjoy the best european downwinds in the south of Spain with Tarifa Downwind Center and Hoenalu.com
Come and glide with us in the south of spain! We take care of the rest!
- Downwind SUP requires more than stregth to do it. You need to understand the ocean and learn to read it.
- Our objective is to wake up your skills and help you to synchronize the energy of the ocean, your equipment and your paddling to enjoy to the max this SUP mode.
The Tarifa Downwind Camp includes:
- Coaching & Downwind with professional rider Fred Bonnef.
- 9 Seat van, large loading van and trailer. Water, coffee and energy bars.
- Board storage.
- Safety team in land.
- Fanatic boards and paddles if you need (extra charge).
- Safety boat with SEA RESCUE.
- Posibility to book a full package including accomodation (extra charge).
|Type of camp||Location||Date||Pax||Duration||Comments||Price|
|Downwind Camp Med High level||Tarifa||16 - 18 oct 2021||7||2/3 days||Coach Fred Bonnef||200 € / 300 €|
|Downwind Camp Med High level||Tarifa||14 - 17 apr 2022||7||4 days||Coach Fred Bonnef||400 €|
|Downwind Camp Med High level||Tarifa||30 abr - 3 may 2022||7||4 days||Coach Fred Bonnef||400€|
* Option 2 or 3 days to choose.
*We are woriking on more dates in our location in Marbella and also in Tarifa, keep updated!
We also organize activities like Wingfoil, Windsurf and all kind of SUP events. Tell us what you need and we do it for you depending on the conditions.
You can come one day, one weekend or come for a full camp.
Our center has all that you need and it is located in the heart of the best Downwind spots for all levels riders.
- 9 seat van and loading van.
- Dowwind boards and paddles.
- Wing foil equipment.
- Safety boat.
- SUP surf boards.
- Life vests and wetsuits (only with reservation).
- Meeting point for briefing and feedback sessions.
- Accomodation provided if you need.
During all the year we organize our camps where you can learn or improve your skills and level.
Downwind Camp in Andalucia
We have four categories:
- Begineer: for riders with no experience in downwinds who are able to do Stand Up Paddle and have a good phisycal condition.
- Intermediate: for riders that use race boards and have dome some light downwinds.
- Advanced: for experienced riders who want to improve their level and technique.
- Expert: For dowwind SUPerchampions who want to experience their limits or just train in one of the best spot in Europe.
- Our spots are located in Marbella and Tarifa.
- Depending on the dates the camps can include more or less services. Contact us for detailed info.
- Know your limits, if you have no experience, book a camp of your level and practice safely.
- If you are interested in the Downwind Shuttle only read more.
Downwind Shuttle in the Costa del Sol
Do you have a group of friends or you are member of a club? We organize your downwinds!Follow this steps.
- Contact us to book your shuttle to this phone (+34) 951204184 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 seats per shuttle. Meeting point and timetable is flexible
- In Marbella we have a few runs depending on wind direction
- Important: arrive 30 min before to load the trailer
- Leash, hydropack and life vest are mandatory
- Federation License is mandatory
- We have a minimun of booking per shuttle
- We need the reservation 3 days before the service
- Only for experienced users
- The shuttle does not include coaching and guide
- Know your limit: if you have not enough experience, book one of our camps
- If you have questions about safety feel free to ask
- From 25 € per person dependig on the run
- 60 € including gear rental
- If you need a guide/coach, ask us please